Dina | Online counsellor and psychotherapist
|Send a message|
✓ I also offer online therapy
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Online counsellor and psychotherapist
My name is Dina. I am a Person-Centred Counsellor and Psychotherapist and my aim is to offer a safe, non-judgmental space for you to explore your thoughts and feelings and your options for the future to enable you to move towards the best version of yourself and a more full-filling and contented life.
Life can present us with challenges and sometimes it can feel overwhelming and difficult to see the way forward. By exploring our thoughts and feelings in a safe environment, and looking at why we act the way we do, it can help us to see things in a different way and become more self aware and conscious about making healthier choices.
In these challenging times where meeting face to face is not possible, and possibly even not wanted, I am able to offer online therapy, using skype, zoom, telephone or e-mail.
If you would like to know more or make an appointment, feel free to send me a message.
Qualifications and registrations
- NCFE Counselling skills level 2 and 3
- University of Warwick: Foundation Degree in Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy
- University of Warwick BA (Hons) in Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
I hold professional indemnity insurance and an enhanced DBS.
I have certificates in the following in terms of CPD:
- Certificate in Trauma
- Preventing radicalisation
- Certificate in working with clients affected by Domestic Violence
- Certificate in CBT
- Level 3 Certificate in working with survivors of sexual abuse
- IHASCO certificate in safeguarding children
- CPD certificate in getting through COVID 19, supporting connection and emotional health.
Other issues I can also help with:
- Rape and sexual violence
- Childhood sexual abuse
- Domestic violence
- ✓ Counselling
- ✓ Humanistic therapies
- ✓ Online counselling
- ✓ Person-centred therapy
- ✓ Psychotherapy
- ✓ Skype counselling
- ✓ Telephone counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
£45 per session
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||10am - 8pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 8pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 8pm|
|Thursday||10am - 8pm|
|Friday||10am - 8pm|
|Saturday||10am - 1pm|
- ✓ 100+ Counsellors
- ✓ In the UK
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |