Steven | Counselling - Psychotherapist (Family/Trauma)
|Send a message|
✓ I also offer online therapy
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Hello there :)
**Taster Session: I can offer an entirely free taster session (via WhatsApp video chat) of 15 minutes, if you're interested in booking me, but aren't sure if we might click - please contact me here by sending a message to check up my availability.
I offer non-directed, online counselling (talking therapy) for people experiencing distress, in relation to a variety, of traumas.
Areas of expertise include issues relating to:
- Family and Parents to Dysfunctional/Abusive partners (both male and female)
- Cross Cultural Issues
- Discovering Meaning (and in turn, finding Fulfilment) & Direction in life.
Whilst I do not offer any magical quick fire techniques, concerning how to cope with or forget about issues, rather instead, I will help you develop your own emotional resilience (i.e. armour) towards the trauma's you face (and may have faced) in life, by revealing to you, how you can stay anchored within the immediacy of the present, the present being the only place and time in ones life/existence where one can make a difference to ones as yet, unwritten future.
In brief, what I will strive to do with you together, is to show you how to become the agent & author of your own salvation.
If you would like to know more or book an appointment, please send me a message.
- I utilise WhatsApp nowadays, as the method of (live) Video Therapy.
Online therapy session procedures:
1) After confirming of your selected booking day and time slot, by the therapist,
2) payment (via bank payment) will be requested following acceptance of your booking reservation,
3) then, once payment has been successfully confirmed, by the therapist
4) the therapist contact you directly, (via WhatsApp or Email), to confirm that he will reach out to you at the session start time (or just before), by hosting/initiating the WhatsApp Video Call, to you, in order to start the therapy booking, at the agreed time and day discussed, previously with you.
Privacy and Personal Comfort: Making use of artificial Stage Names to safeguard your privacy further
- I very much cherish my clients privacy and offer each them the chance to use a Pseudonym (stage name, like famous actors and celebs use for work) to correspond with me, as an additional layer of security (only request is that you stick with the same one throughout your time in therapy with me ;-)).
I will assume that any given name and surname you provide me is your stage name and shall refer to you as such throughout our interactions (and I shall know no better nor mind whether it is your real legal name or otherwise)
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemicI currently offer Online Therapy only, so unless the virus can be transmitted over WIFI signals, we're likely both safe ;)
Qualifications and registrations
- BACP Accredited, EdExcel Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, level 5 (Manchester, 2014 thru 2018)
- Former associate member of the NCP (the National Council of Psychotherapists, 2018 through 2021)
- FHT Associate (2021 +)
- Free Speech Union Associate (2021+)
- ICCHP (International College of Clinical Hypnotherapists)
"Introduction to Clinical Hypnotherapy" (Basic Training, Completed January 2023)
N.B. Not yet qualified as Clinical Hypnotherapist, still in Key/Core (Intermediate) training with another training academy as of Jan 2023,
- Family and Parents
- Dysfunctional/Abusive partners (both male and female)
- Cross Cultural Issues and conflicts
- Have provided assistance to both Family Court via assistance with Psych evaluations (relating to Cultural mentality) and consultations to Social Services (Child Custody relating to Cultural norms).
- Red Pill Issues (e.g. Mens Rights - AntiFeminism - Desistance - Detransitioners - LGB Alliance - Family Court - Victims of False/Malicious allegations - FreeSpeech impacts (e.g. being Deplatformed or Cancelled)
- Grooming gangs/Childhood abuse.
Most common issues I support people with:
1) Family and Parent difficulties
2) Dysfunctional/Abusive partners (both male and female)
3) Cross Cultural Issues and conflicts
4) Red Pilled Issues
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Abuse
- ✓ Being a perfectionist
- ✓ Being assertive
- ✓ Bereavement, grief, loss
- ✓ Bullying
- ✓ Burnout
- ✓ Self confidence
- ✓ Depression
- ✓ Fear
- ✓ Feeling lonely
- ✓ Feeling sad
- ✓ Insecurity
- ✓ Low self esteem
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Retirement
- ✓ Setting boundaries
- ✓ Social phobia
- ✓ Stress
- ✓ Trauma
- ✓ Workplace stress
- ✓ Worrying too much
Option 1) £46 for a standard 60 min long session
Option 2) £66 for an extended 90mins
N.B. If you really feel the need for a longer session (as opposed to a regular session) then you would be most welcome to book me, for one of these extended length sessions, lasting 90 mins.
These are slightly discounted/better value than the price/cost of the standard (£46 for 60 min) sessions, with the extra tacked on 30 mins, costing only an extra £20 (instead of the full £23).
P.S. With therapy, as enjoyable and relaxing as they might feel at moments to you, is still very engaging and hard work to you (consciously and subconsciously), therefore I advise you take only one-per-week.
Pay upon making your reservation/booking/appointment, in order to establish/secure your day and time appointment slot.
Payment Methods: Bank Transfer
(Will provide the payment QR Code to you via WhatsApp or email to you, after we've spoken on WhatsApp or Email)
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||07.00 to 08.00 & 11.30 to 12.30 & 16.30 to 17.30 & 21.30 to 22.30|
|Thursday||07.00 to 08.00 & 11.30 to 12.30 & 16.30 to 17.30 & 21.30 to 22.30|
|Friday||07.00 to 08.00 & 11.30 to 12.30 & 16.30 to 17.30 & 21.30 to 22.30|
|Saturday||07.00 to 08.00 & 16.30 to 17.30 & 21.30 to 22.30|
|Sunday||07.00 to 08.00 & 18.00 to 19.00 & 22.30 to 23.30|
- ✓ 100+ Counsellors
- ✓ In the UK
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |