Caroline | Online Counsellor
Online therapy and counselling
|Send a message|
✓ I also offer online therapy
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Online therapy and counselling
Hi, I am Caroline. I have been practicing as a counsellor for ten years and have a level 6 counselling degree. Before training as a counsellor, I worked as an NLP practitioner for ten years.
I look forward to working with you and assisting you on your journey back to mental, spiritual and emotional health and social connection to others.
I welcome you as you are, no matter what internal struggles or outer challenges you are facing right now.
My main counselling work has been assisting clients to manage and heal from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) caused by historic sexual abuse.
Other areas of speciality: Managing stress and anxiety, anger management, confidence building and self-esteem and communication issues within relationships. I am currently accepting new online clients.
Online counselling sessions
Online therapy can be more convenient for you than in person sessions, as you do not have to travel. I use 'Doxy.me' for your sessions, which is a secure, online platform used by doctors and therapists around the world and I send you an invite by email.
Privacy is essential so you will need a room where you will not be disturbed or overheard. You will also need a good internet connection and ideally a laptop, or a cellphone that can be propped up so that it is not moving. If your reason for counselling is to work on historic trauma, I will ask you questions in the first session to make sure that online therapy is suitable for you and what we need to set up so that you feel comfortable during our sessions.
If you would like to know more or book an appointment, please send me a message.
I use 'Doxy.me' for our online therapy sessions.
Payment will be requested online after the first session and then before each further session.
Qualifications and registrations
- Level 6 Counselling degree (B.app.soc.sci. counselling) 2013
- Gottman couple's counselling training (Gottman method)
- Trauma training, for PTSD and historic sexual abuse: Debra Olson Morrison, Anthony Morrison, Peter Johnson, and the Advanced Master Program on the Treatment of Trauma (online series), NICABM
- Child Inclusive therapy: Heather Chambers 2014
- Assessment and Treatment Options in Child Inclusive Therapy: Heather Chambers 2015
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) 'Tapping'
- Hakomi training (body awareness and healing) 2022 with Jules Morgaine
- NVC (Compassionate communication)
- NLP Master practitioner 2002
- Art and Design degree (Ceramics) Bath 1987
Most common issues I support people with:
- Managing and healing from historic sexual abuse
- Managing stress and anxiety and panic attacks
- Anger management
- Confidence building and self esteem
- Communication issues.
- ✓ Cognitive behavioural therapy
- ✓ Counselling
- ✓ Dialectical behavior therapy
- ✓ Emotional Freedom Technique
- ✓ Integrative Counselling
- ✓ REWIND Technique
- ✓ Solution focused therapy
- ✓ Somatic Experiencing
- ✓ Transactional Analysis
- ✓ Walk and Talk therapy
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Anger management
- ✓ Anxiety
- ✓ Being assertive
- ✓ Bereavement, grief, loss
- ✓ Communication
- ✓ Self confidence
- ✓ Fear
- ✓ Feeling lonely
- ✓ Feeling sad
- ✓ Insecurity
- ✓ Low self esteem
- ✓ Obsessive compulsive disorder
- ✓ Panic attack
- ✓ Post-traumatic stress disorder
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Setting boundaries
- ✓ Social phobia
- ✓ Stress
Fees£45 per 50 minute session for individuals
£65 for up to 80 minutes for couples
(At least six sessions are recommended for working on PTSD from historic sexual abuse, panic attacks and social anxiety although there are useful skills that can be learned in one or two sessions that can make your symptoms more manageable).
£40 per session for students with a valid ID card
Availability (Opening hours)
|Saturday||9 - 12|
- ✓ 100+ Counsellors
- ✓ In the UK
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |