Irene Searle | Psychodynamic counselling
|The Odiham Cottage Hospital, Buryfields
RG29 1NE Odiham
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Welcome, my name is Irene. I am a qualified and experienced counsellor.
Is life a struggle for you? Do you long for a more contented life, one with more meaning?
I work with individuals and couples with a wide range of issues including anxiety, low self-worth, self-esteem, depression, couples in conflict, bereavement, loss and many others.
Psychodynamic counselling can help us uncover who you really are. In a warm and confidential space, I can help you to acknowledge and unblock the disharmony in your life.
You may be going through a stressful period and taking some time for yourself can be hugely beneficial by talking things through with an experienced counsellor and therapist.
As your personal counsellor, I can offer you 1:1 therapy where you will be listened to without judgement so that we can explore your feelings together and think about a way forward that allows you to feel less burdened and overwhelmed.
Talking therapy allows you to become more self aware, you begin to have a greater insight into your patterns of behaviour in relationships, you have a more positive outlook and often, clients report, an increased resilience to cope with life’s challenges.
Qualifications and registrations
- 2007-2012 BSc Psychology
- 2012-2014 Counselling Foundation Cert in Psychodynamic Counselling
- 2014-2016 Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- 2018 – Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling with Couples
- Counselling individual clients April 2014-Present Day
- Private Practice – Jan 2016 to Present day
- Couples Counsellor – July 2018- Present Day
- Specialist Mental Health Mentor – University of Winchester/Clarion Education (short term work, 3-6 sessions) – Feb 2018 – Present Day
- BACP (737512) HACP Jan 2016
- 500+ Hours of supervised practice
- Supervisor - UKCP Registered Psychotherapist – Jan 2016 – Present Day
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Abortion
- ✓ Addiction
- ✓ Anger management
- ✓ Anxiety
- ✓ Being a perfectionist
- ✓ Being assertive
- ✓ Bereavement, grief, loss
- ✓ Bullying
- ✓ Burnout
- ✓ Communication
- ✓ Self confidence
- ✓ Depression
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear
- ✓ Feeling lonely
- ✓ Feeling sad
- ✓ Infertility
- ✓ Insecurity
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Low self esteem
- ✓ Obsessive compulsive disorder
- ✓ Panic attack
- ✓ Performance anxiety
- ✓ Post-traumatic stress disorder
- ✓ Postnatal depression
- ✓ Redundancy
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Retirement
- ✓ Self-harm
- ✓ Sleep problems
- ✓ Social phobia
- ✓ Stress
- ✓ Trauma
- ✓ Workplace stress
- ✓ Worrying too much
First session - £25
Ongoing per session - £50
First session - £45
Ongoing per session £65.
Some reduced sessions available during the day and for students/low income.
Availability (Opening hours)
- ✓ 100+ Counsellors
- ✓ In the UK
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |