Peter Crowe | Counsellor & Psychotherapist UKCP reg.
|15-16 Castle Street
EX4 3PT Exeter
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Counselling & Psychotherapy in Exeter
--- currently unavailable ---
I am an accredited UKCP psychotherapist and counsellor with over 10 years clinical experience helping individuals and couples from all walks of life.
I ensure that you have a relaxed, supportive and compassionate environment in which to explore your feelings and how you're making sense of the world.
Each of us will face challenges, yet getting professional support at difficult times can transform stressful, even painful issues into a source of fresh hope and inspiration.
Awaken to your life's potential
I offer an integrative approach to counselling and psychotherapy, meaning that I tailor a variety of techniques and therapeutic interventions to suit your individual needs.
Psychosynthesis is a particular psychology at the heart of my therapeutic work. It is a holistic and integrative psychospiritual psychology, concerned not only with how we manage our problems and alleviate suffering, but also with how we awaken to our life's potential.
I also offer ecotherapy: a form of therapy that involves working outside in nature. And I also offer coaching, supporting individuals and organisations in the process of attaining the fullest expression of their potential.
Types of issues
I have experience working with a variety of clients across a wide array of concerns and issues, including:
- Abuse and trauma
- Addiction and substance abuse
- Change and transition
- Creative expression
- Grief, loss and bereavement
- Identity issues
- Mindfulness and consciousness raising
- Relationship issues
- Sexuality and gender
- Stress and anxiety management
I am a qualified psychosynthesis psychotherapist with over 10 years’ experience gained in New Zealand and the UK.
In addition to my therapeutic qualifications, I hold an MPhil (Hons) in Management, a Postgraduate Diploma in Art & Design and a BA (Hons) in Fine Art.
My background and training is in Design & Innovation, Organisation Development, Systems and Executive Coaching. I also design and facilitate workshops for a variety of groups and organisations.
Qualifications and registrations
- Masters Degree (M.A.) in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy, Middlesex University
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy, Institute of Psychosynthesis, London
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Institute of Psychosynthesis, London
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling (NZQA level 7 - degree equivalent), NZ Institute of Psychosynthesis, Auckland
I am registered and accredited with UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy).
- ✓ Coaching
- ✓ Cognitive behavioural therapy
- ✓ Compassion focused therapy
- ✓ Counselling
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Emotionally focussed therapy
- ✓ Gestalttherapy
- ✓ Humanistic therapies
- ✓ Interactive Drawing therapy
- ✓ Life coaching
- ✓ Mindfulness
- ✓ NLP
- ✓ Person-centred therapy
- ✓ Psychosynthesis counselling
- ✓ Psychotherapy
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
- ✓ Sex counselling
- ✓ Transactional Analysis
- ✓ Transpersonal psychology
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Abuse
- ✓ Addiction
- ✓ Anger management
- ✓ Anxiety
- ✓ Attachment disorder
- ✓ Being a perfectionist
- ✓ Being assertive
- ✓ Bereavement, grief, loss
- ✓ Binge-eating disorder
- ✓ Bullying
- ✓ Burnout
- ✓ Communication
- ✓ Self confidence
- ✓ Depression
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear
- ✓ Feeling lonely
- ✓ Feeling sad
- ✓ Hyperventilation
- ✓ Infertility
- ✓ Insecurity
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Low self esteem
- ✓ Obsessive compulsive disorder
- ✓ Panic attack
- ✓ Panic disorder
- ✓ Performance anxiety
- ✓ Phobia
- ✓ Post-traumatic stress disorder
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Self-harm
- ✓ Sleep problems
- ✓ Stress
- ✓ Trauma
- ✓ Workplace stress
- ✓ Worrying too much
- Individual counselling £50 (60 minutes)
- Relationship counselling £70 (60 minutes)
Reviews Counselling ExeterBelow you will find reviews about Counselling Exeter - Peter Crowe
Based on 1 reviews
- ✓ 100+ Counsellors
- ✓ In the UK
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |