Sandra Stephens | Counsellor
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
My name is Sandra. I offer individual counselling in Torquay.
In these difficult times I am now doing all my sessions online . It is important that you choose the online platform that is both secure and works best for you. I offer sessions using Skype, Zoom or even Watts App.
I have completed an Accredited Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling.
Confidential, compassionate, non-judgemental
In Counselling no issue is seen to be too big or too small and I offer a confidential, compassionate, non-judgemental space for you to explore issues that may be from the past or are affecting you now.
My role is not to tell you what to do or ‘fix you’ but to facilitate and empower you to discover best fit solutions that will work for you.
As an experienced, Person-centred counsellor I offer support for clients with :
- Relationship Difficulties
- Stress and Anxiety
- Loss and Bereavement
- Trauma including PTSD, Complex Trauma and DID.
- Abuse including current and historical abuse involving Physical, Sexual and Emotional aspects.
I am only working online at the moment.
Qualifications and registrations
- B. Ed (Ord) University East Anglia
- Certificate Of Education for Teachers of Hearing Impaired Children – Oxford
- Diploma in Clinical and Pastoral Counselling – Level 6 – Glasgow Caledonian University
- Certificate Counselling - Cruse
- Certificate Supervision – Cruse
- Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling.
I am a registered Member of National Council of Psychotherapists. Reg no 305821
I have completed Development training in the following areas :
- PODS – Working with Suicide,
- PODS – Working with Dissociative Disorders
- PODS – Child Sexual Abuse
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Bereavement and Loss
- Creative Therapy
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Abortion
- ✓ Abuse
- ✓ Anxiety
- ✓ Bereavement, grief, loss
- ✓ Bullying
- ✓ Burnout
- ✓ Communication
- ✓ Self confidence
- ✓ Depression
- ✓ Fear
- ✓ Feeling lonely
- ✓ Feeling sad
- ✓ Hyperventilation
- ✓ Insecurity
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Low self esteem
- ✓ Miscarriage
- ✓ Panic attack
- ✓ Performance anxiety
- ✓ Post-traumatic stress disorder
- ✓ Postnatal depression
- ✓ Redundancy
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Retirement
- ✓ Self-harm
- ✓ Stress
- ✓ Trauma
- ✓ Workplace stress
- ✓ Worrying too much
- Individual from £40 for a 1 hour session.
Seeking Counselling can be a daunting experience. I offer an initial appointment so that we can meet, explore the issues you are struggling with and allow you an opportunity to ask questions and decide whether you feel we could do valuable work togethe
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||5pm - 7pm|
|Tuesday||10am – 7pm|
|Thursday||10am – 7pm|
- ✓ 100+ Counsellors
- ✓ In the UK
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |