Andrew Lacey | Counsellor & Life coach
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Counselling in Paignton
I am an experienced counsellor with a warm and non-judgemental approach. I offer short-term counselling for specific problems or long-term open-ended therapy to explore deeper issues. I work with adults (18+) offering both individual and couples counselling.
In my early 30s I trained in London as a psychotherapeutic counsellor. More recently I also gained a qualification in coaching and mentoring.
If you're struggling with a problem or want to get more meaning out of life, counselling may help. I'll work sensitively and honestly with you to support you in what you're going through.
I welcome clients from all over Torbay, Paignton, Brixham, Dartmouth, Totnes, Marldon, Torquay and surrounding areas.
I offer a broad counselling service to help with issues such as grief, bereavement and loss; anger; stress, anxiety and depression; shame and low self-esteem; and relationships and family issues.
I offer individual and couples counselling.
I'm also particularly experienced in working with people who:
- are in recovery from addiction, eating disorders and “co-dependency”
- were abused or neglected as children or who grew up in “dysfunctional” families
- were adopted or are exploring other issues of identity
- are struggling with issues of sexuality and intimacy.
Life Coaching in Paignton
Next to counselling I also offer life coaching.
Do you want to feel more positive about the life that you lead? Make some big changes? Perhaps take on a new challenge?
Coaching helps you achieve the results you want in your life. The focus is on getting really clear what it is you want and then identifying the steps you need to take to realise your full potential.
This could be about any aspect of life … landing your dream job; finding the work-life balance that suits you or improving the quality of your relationships.
I am currently working only online or on the phone.
Qualifications and registrations
- Theory and Practice of Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Bruce Lloyd Consultants, London
- ILM (Institute for Leadership Management) Level 5 in Coaching and Mentoring.
- Registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Registration number: 198305
- I abide by the BACP Code of Ethics and by the EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) Code of Ethics.
- ✓ Affordable counselling
- ✓ Career counselling
- ✓ Coaching
- ✓ Compassion focused therapy
- ✓ Counselling
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Emotionally focussed therapy
- ✓ Humanistic therapies
- ✓ Life coaching
- ✓ Low cost counselling
- ✓ Mindfulness
- ✓ Online counselling
- ✓ Person-centred therapy
- ✓ Psychosynthesis counselling
- ✓ Psychotherapy
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
- ✓ Solution focused therapy
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Abortion
- ✓ Abuse
- ✓ Addiction
- ✓ Anger management
- ✓ Anorexia nervosa
- ✓ Anxiety
- ✓ Attachment disorder
- ✓ Being a perfectionist
- ✓ Being assertive
- ✓ Bereavement, grief, loss
- ✓ Binge-eating disorder
- ✓ Bulimia
- ✓ Bullying
- ✓ Burnout
- ✓ Communication
- ✓ Self confidence
- ✓ Depression
- ✓ Eating disorders
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear
- ✓ Feeling lonely
- ✓ Feeling sad
- ✓ Hoarding
- ✓ Hyperventilation
- ✓ Infertility
- ✓ Insecurity
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Low self esteem
- ✓ Miscarriage
- ✓ Obsessive compulsive disorder
- ✓ Panic attack
- ✓ Panic disorder
- ✓ Performance anxiety
- ✓ Phobia
- ✓ Post-traumatic stress disorder
- ✓ Postnatal depression
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Self-harm
- ✓ Sleep problems
- ✓ Social phobia
- ✓ Stress
- ✓ Trauma
- ✓ Workplace stress
- ✓ Worrying too much
- Individual counselling: £60/session (1 hour)
- Coaching: £60/session (1 hour)
- Couples counselling: £75/session (1 hour 15 minutes)
A small number of reduced cost spaces (minimum £40/session) for people on low incomes and for trainee counsellors are available. Fees for these are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
- ✓ 100+ Counsellors
- ✓ In the UK
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |