Hildah | Counsellor, Couples Counselling, Individual, Supervisor
Unit 5 Brenton Business Complex, Bond Street
BL9 7BE Bury
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
With more than fifteen years experience as an Integrative Counsellor and twenty - three years exerience as a Registered General Nurse, I utilise strong skills in communication to establish individual needs, to prepare and deliver appropriate treatment and therapy plans accordingly.
I work in a safe, confidential environment, respecting clients, giving them space to talk and treating them in a non-judgemental way.
Over the years, I also worked as a Volunteer Counsellor in different Charitable Organisations which include Listening Point, Cruise Bereavement Care, Inward House Projects, Inspire Group (CGL) and Specialist Mediation Lancashire (SMILE).
If you would like to know more or book an appointment, please send me a message.
Online therapyI do online therapy via Skype, Microsoft teams, only with clients who have had the first three face - to - face therapy sessions with me.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemicCovid restrictions have now been relaxed. It is now optional for clients to wear face masks. For those clients who have tested positive to Covid 19 virus, they should not attend therapy sessions. Discussions to reschedule appointments will be made.
Qualifications and registrations
- Imago Relationship Therapy (2022)
- Introduction to Imago RelationshipTherapy (2019)
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) (2019)
- SFT Essentials (Solution Focused Therapy) (2019)
- Certificate in Supervision (Seven Eyed Supervision) (2019)
- Mindfulness Course (2019)
- ART Therapy Foundation Course (2016)
- Motivational Interviewing (2016)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (2013)
- BSc Professional Practice (2011)
- Introduction to Drug Use and Misuse (2008)
- Mental Health Care Studies (2008)
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Counselling studies (2007)
- Awareness in Bereavement Care with Cruise Bereavement Services (2005).
- Diploma in General Nursing (1999).
SpecialisationsI practise as an Intergrative Counsellor and as a Relationship Therapist.
Most common issues I support people with:
- Bereavement / Grief
- Relatinships / Couples.
- Trauma / PTSD
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Abuse
- ✓ Addiction
- ✓ Anxiety
- ✓ Bullying
- ✓ Communication
- ✓ Self confidence
- ✓ Depression
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear
- ✓ Feeling lonely
- ✓ Feeling sad
- ✓ Food addiction
- ✓ Low self esteem
- ✓ Obsessive compulsive disorder
- ✓ Panic attack
- ✓ Panic disorder
- ✓ Performance anxiety
- ✓ Post-traumatic stress disorder
- ✓ Postnatal depression
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Self-harm
- ✓ Sleep problems
- ✓ Social phobia
- ✓ Stress
- ✓ Trauma
- ✓ Workplace stress
- ✓ Worrying too much
FeesIndividual Counselling: Cost £50.00 (Fifty pounds) per 1 hour session.
Supervision: Cost £50.00 (Fifty pounds) per 1 hour session
Couples Counselling : Cost: £90.00 (Ninty pounds) per 1 hour 30 minutes (90mins)
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||1100 to 1730hrs|
|Tuesday||1100 to 1730hrs|
|Wednesday||1100 to 1730hrs|
|Thursday||1100 to 1730hrs|
|Friday||1100 to 1730hrs|
|Saturday||1100 to 1730hrs|
Reviews Counselling BuryBelow you will find reviews about Counselling Bury - Hildah
Based on 3 reviews
- ✓ 100+ Counsellors
- ✓ In the UK
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |