Christina Broadbent | Person-centred counsellor
|27 Wilson Patten St
WA1 1PG Warrington
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
All of us can reach a point in our lives where we need some extra support. I understand that to take the step to meet with a counsellor can be a daunting thing, particularly if it is your first time in therapy.
I offer you professional, confidential and discreet therapy and I won’t judge, but I will listen and give you my full attention and support.
The therapy I work with is called person-centred therapy. It is client led which means we only talk about what you wish to bring to each session and we work together at your own pace.
I mostly work with clients around anxiety, stress, depression, bereavement, relationship issues but my style of therapy is useful in most situations for dealing with many different issues.
I believe that the environment in which sessions take place is very important and I strive to provide a safe and comfortable setting to allow me to focus on you and for your to feel like you can open up.
I am a fully qualified Counsellor and Psychotherapist with experience of working with both individuals and couples. I have been working with a wide variety of people in a caring/volunteer capacity since 2006 and at a professional level since 2012.
I believe that we are all able to change and so improve our lives – if I didn’t then I wouldn’t be a counsellor. I really love my work and I have seen the benefit of counselling in my own personal life.
I see that counselling helps people to lift themselves up out of tough situations and towards better times.
I offer online therapy through a secure and encrypted website. During all sessions you will have my full, undivided attention.
The types on online therapy that I offer are:
- Instant messaging: We talk using Instant messaging, typing messages back and forth.
- Email therapy: You send me an email sharing whatever you need, and I send a comprehensive reply within 48 hours.
- Telephone: We talk on the telephone. I good option if you prefer the telephone to face-to-face session.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemicDue to the current pandemic all sessions are being held online.
Qualifications and registrations
My qualifications are:
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling, Cheshire Therapy Centre, Warrington (2015)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills, Cheshire Therapy Centre, Warrington (2012)
- BA (Hons) in Media and Business Studies from the University of Manchester
I have further also taken the following trainings:
- Integrative Therapy certificate (2015)
- Relationship Counselling certificate, facilitated by Brian McMinn (2015)
- Relational Depth, facilitated by Prof. Mick Cooper (2015)
Currently studying for:
- Mindfulness Diploma with the Centre of Excellence, Manchester
- Diploma in using Therapy for Weight Management
- ✓ Family Therapy
- ✓ Online counselling
- ✓ Person-centred therapy
- ✓ Psychotherapy
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Abortion
- ✓ Abuse
- ✓ Addiction
- ✓ Anorexia nervosa
- ✓ Anxiety
- ✓ Attachment disorder
- ✓ Being a perfectionist
- ✓ Being assertive
- ✓ Bereavement, grief, loss
- ✓ Binge-eating disorder
- ✓ Bulimia
- ✓ Bullying
- ✓ Burnout
- ✓ Communication
- ✓ Self confidence
- ✓ Covid-19 Anxiety
- ✓ Depression
- ✓ Eating disorders
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear
- ✓ Feeling lonely
- ✓ Feeling sad
- ✓ Hoarding
- ✓ Hyperventilation
- ✓ Infertility
- ✓ Insecurity
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Low self esteem
- ✓ Miscarriage
- ✓ Obsessive compulsive disorder
- ✓ Panic attack
- ✓ Panic disorder
- ✓ Performance anxiety
- ✓ Phobia
- ✓ Post-traumatic stress disorder
- ✓ Postnatal depression
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Self-harm
- ✓ Sleep problems
- ✓ Social phobia
- ✓ Stress
- ✓ Trauma
- ✓ Workplace stress
- ✓ Worrying too much
- Individual Video Therapy Session £50
- Couples Video Therapy session £60
- Instant Message Therapy Session £45
- Email Therapy – per exchange £35
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||9am to 10pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 10pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 10pm|
|Thursday||9am to 10pm|
|Friday||9am to 10pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5pm|
Reviews Counselling WarringtonBelow you will find reviews about Counselling Warrington - Christina Broadbent
Based on 1 reviews
I was so nervous about going to see a therapist but I got in such a mess and needed to talk to someone.
Christina was so good and put me at ease straight away. I found it really easy to open up and I really began to see a way out of the mess.
I really would recommend going to see Christina, she has changed my life!
- ✓ 100+ Counsellors
- ✓ In the UK
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |