Alison Isaacs | Psychotherapeutic counsellor & Clinical hypnotherapist
I am a psychotherapeutic counsellor and clinical hypnotherapist working from my own therapy room in Basingstoke, Hants.
I am experienced in counselling adults and young people with a range of challenges, including: anxiety, panic & phobias, addiction, anger management, bereavement and loss, depression, depression, low self-esteem & confidence issues, stress and relationship issues and I aim to help you gain your full potential and realise your goals in a relaxing and comfortable environment.
I can offer a safe space in which you can express your feelings and gain a deeper insight into your difficulties. We will focus on your journey, and not follow a plan set by me. I will listen to what matters to you and try to help you to understand your thoughts and feelings better and make sense of the situation you are in.
Those looking for a specific approach to therapy may wish to know that I am an integrative counsellor which means I can use a variety of techniques to suit the client’s individual needs. Including: Person Centred and Psychodynamic approaches. I also draw on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and mindfulness techniques.
I have a current DBS certificate and I am an Approved Anxiety UK Therapist treating clients with various anxiety related issues since August 2016.
Qualifications and registrations
- Jan 2016 - Dec 2017 - The Chrysalis Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling - Ad Prof Dip PC
- Nov 2014 - Dec 2015 - The Chrysalis Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling - DipPC
- Oct 2013 - Nov 2014 - The Chrysalis Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills - Dip Hyp CS
- I am an accredited member of the National Counselling Society
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addiction
- ✓ Anger management
- ✓ Anxiety
- ✓ Bereavement, grief, loss
- ✓ Self confidence
- ✓ Depression
- ✓ Eating disorders
- ✓ Fear
- ✓ Low self esteem
- ✓ Obsessive compulsive disorder
- ✓ Panic attack
- ✓ Panic disorder
- ✓ Performance anxiety
- ✓ Phobia
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Self-harm
- ✓ Sleep problems
- ✓ Social phobia
- ✓ Stress
- ✓ Workplace stress
- ✓ Worrying too much
- I offer a free initial consultation.
- After that I charge from £50.00 per session with a session lasting 1 hour.
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||9am – 6.30pm|
|Tuesday||9am – 6.30pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 6.30pm|
|Thursday||9am – 6.30pm|
|Friday||9am – 6.30pm|
- ✓ 100+ Counsellors
- ✓ In the UK
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |